Our NZ made, 100% biodegradable commercial disinfectant is used widely by professionally run animal care facilities for cleaning and disinfecting against viruses and bacteria.
Proven for the last 6 years in NZ GOVT kennels and council pounds
The formulation is backed by one of the worlds largest sanitising companies, and at a third of the price of overseas products?
Here are more reasons why you should buy Odarid Dog Run Cleaner and Sanitiser for your facility or kennel.
1. Our Dog Run Cleaner is formulated by LONZA in Switzerland, manufactured using LONZA ingredients in NZ, EPA registered which means the LONZA formulation has been tested against animal viruses and bacteria, is biodegradable and environmentally friendly (See datasheet below) The product contains four very complex disinfectants designed to destroy animal viruses safely and effectively . The product is low foaming to comply with European standards and cleans exceptionally well
2. Our Dog Run Cleaner is odourless and specifically designed to kill bacteria and viruses as well as odours from faeces, urine and general dog smell with out the need for perfumes or fragrances being added in. It has proved itself on the local market for 5 years used by Govt kennels, Top Doggy Daycare centres, Top breeders, top kennels nationwide
3. Odarid Dog Run has no fumes, will not burn your skin and contains no bleach meaning it won't stain your clothes or make your eyes burn
4. Odarid dog run is safe and contains no nasty ingredients that are going to hurt or upset the animals giving you total peace of mind that you can use it with complete confidence*
5. Odarid Dog Run Cleaner is extremely economical and saves you money
6. Odarid Dog Run Cleaner is low foaming, exceptionally efficient at cleaning and leaves no slippery residues
Hi Ralph here from Odarid NZ Ltd.
Maintaining dog runs and kennels on substrates such as concrete can be a real challenge without the proper product. Odours and germs can build very quickly and before too long you have a problem area. Also viruses can spread in seconds with the wrong product.
Our powerful 3 in 1 Cleaner, Disinfectant and Odour killer is very effective and very popular. Used by professional organisations NZ wide.
The product contains LONZA EPA registered anti-microbial active ingredients that are rigorously tested on bacteria and viruses.
1. Kills odours instantly
2. Kills animal viruses and bacteria* within 10 minutes. EPA (47371-131)
3. Cleans beautifully and is safe to humans and animals if used as directed.
4. No fumes, no skin burns, no fragrance, no bleach
5. Contains ingredients that meet the strict European guidelines for being 100%biodegradable
Porous concrete surfaces are also a great breeding ground for viruses and bacteria so we have made this product to LONZA's strict formulation that has been tested to kill viruses and bacteria including Parvo Virus. Dog Run Cleaner Data Sheet *
Our powerful concentrate sanitiser and odour remover is popular amongst dog breeders and kennels nationwide and dilutes with water to form a very effective sanitiser and odour remover. The product leaves the kennel smelling fresh and clean yet contains no fragrance.
Dilute with water at 60-1 for viruses or 100-1 for general cleaning and apply liberally to the substrate. Leave for 10-15 mins then hose off. The product can be applied with a watering can or through a water blaster.
The product contains LONZA EPA registered anti-microbial active ingredients that remove odours effectively and destroy bacteria and viruses long term.
thanks again for visiting
Only 9 cents per litre diluted*
Hi, Craig Connelly here from Odarid NZ Ltd ...
We at Odarid NZ Ltd have the know-how and solutions to eliminate your odour or sanitising problems. We are specialists in cat and dog urine elimination, odour removal service, and use our products in the field daily. All our products are manufactured by us and therefore every bottle carries my personal guarantee. We have sold many thousands of units and have a large database of satisfied clients both here in NZ and overseas.
Please contact me or your local distributor