1.Our animal care disinfectant and cleaner formulation is EPA registered which means the LONZA formulation and chemicals used by us have been tested against animal viruses and bacteria and passed the stringent EPA registration process.(See datasheet below) The product contains four very complex disinfectants designed to smash animal viruses safely and effectively
2. Our animal care disinfectant contains subtle fragrances and is specifically designed to kill bacteria and viruses as well as odours from feaces, urine and general animal smells meaning you will have a cleaner smelling facility with our product
3. Cleaner and Sanitiser has no fumes, will not burn your skin and contains no bleach meaning it won't stain your clothes or make your eyes burn. It contains no nasty ingredients that are going to hurt or upset the animals when diluted**, giving you total peace of mind that you can use it with complete confidence
4. The product contains European biodegradable ingredients, specifically designed to the strict European regulations to clean efficiently without lots of foaming and then break down in the environment quickly and efficiently.
5. We would love your business and will look after you like a VIP client :-)
With the changing situations globally it is important to use a disinfectant that is tested recently on a broad range of viruses and bacteria.
At Odarid NZ Ltd we have partnered with LONZA, the market leader and supplier globally of antimicrobial products. LONZA is the leading source for state of the art disinfectants and sanitising formulations founded in Switzerland, and now operating in 26 regions globally.
LONZA spend many millions of dollars annually testing bacteria and viruses on their EPA registered formulations and base products. This means the formulations have met the strict criteria required for the US authorities EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) against the viruses and bacteria listed on the datasheet
Odarid Cleaner and Sanitiser is a specially formulated broad spectrum, fourth generation, dual chain sanitiser, that carries EPA registration 47371-131
The most economical way to buy the product is in a 20 litre drum
Odarid Sanitiser has a full datasheet however here is a snapshot of some of the viruses and bacteria the product eliminates.
Canine parvovirus, canine distemper, feline leukemia, corona virus, equine influenza A, salmonella, e-coli, streptococcus, HIV-1 (aids virus), hepatitis B virus(HBV), Herpes 1 and 2, legionella pneumophila, enterobacter aerogenes, enterococcus faecium, staphylococcus, listeria monocytogenes, infectious peritonititis, avian influenza, and most viruses, bacteria and fungi.
For a specific bacteria or viral enquiry please contact your localdistributor for more information or view the datasheet
The product the professionals use.
* Diluted at 60-1 with water
Only 38 cents per lit*
**Always ensure animals are removed when cleaning to avoid raw ingredients coming in contact with paws